- This event has passed.
October 23, 2012 @ 3:20 pm - 5:30 pm$12.50
This Week’s movie is Frankenweenie 3D
Advanced sign-up not required. Movie tickets cost $12.50 this week, and you can NOT use a movie pass.
Enjoy a good movie and some popcorn with your friends at the Regal Fox Run Stadium 15 & RPX. Participants are greeted at the door by a staff member and can be assisted in the purchase of their movie ticket. Movies are generally around 4:00 p.m. and families are welcome to stay and view the movie along with the group.
Join the movie email list to find out what the next movie will be by contacting Amanda Fawcett at AmandaMarieFawcett@gmail.com All participants are encouraged to sign up for the Regal Crown Card which comes at no cost to the public. Having this card earns the individual points towards future free movie ticket as well as $2.00 small popcorn purchases on Tuesday’s.
Drop Off 3:20
Movie starts at 3:45
Pick up 5:30
- Frankenweenie 3D Runtime:1 hr 27 min
- PG – Scary Images, Thematic Elements and Action
- Information for parents: Common Sense Media says OK for kids 9+. Read More
- From creative genius Tim Burton (“Alice in Wonderland,” The Nightmare Before Christmas”) comes “Frankenweenie,” a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of scienceto bring his best friend back to life—with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new “leash on life” can be monstrous. A stop-motion animated film, “Frankenweenie” will be filmed in black and white and rendered in 3D, which will elevate the classic style to a whole new experience. In Tim Burton’s “Frankenweenie” young Victor conducts a science experiment to bring his beloved dog Sparky back to life, only to face unintended, sometimes monstrous, consequences.
- Cast: Catherine O’Hara, Martin Short, Martin Landau
- Director: Tim Burton
- Genres: 3D, Animated, Comedy, Horror